Re: removing heads-345

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 00:10:02 -0800, "Joseph M. Shaw, II"
<MikeIIDC@domain.elided> wrote:

>disassembly directions, it says to remove the intake manifold prior to
>the valve covers.  In the pictures I can't really tell, but can I avoid

You can remove the valve covers *before* you remove the intake manifold...
if you want to.  It doesn't matter.

>taking off the intake manifold in removing the heads.  This has just

No... you must remove the intake (and exhaust) manifold before you can
remove the heads.

>occurred to me, and it's midnight here and I really don't want to go out
>and look right now.  If I could save time by not removing something
>vital, believe me I would.  All I have to do at this point is take off

Have fun,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |