2 - 3 year olds

>Finally, I get a flashlight and start looking at the center
>section, and wow, here is the problem--there is a chunk
>of wood jammed in there.  Apparently, at some point over
>the last month, my 2-1/2 year old son stuffed a scrap
>from the bin next to the table saw in the tube.  I didn't look,
>just stuffed the axle in.  Imagine the frustration at about 11:30 pm.
>
>I had a tough time getting it out too, it was stuck in the
>seal and the splines so that I could not just lift the carrier out.
>I did finally get it, but I had to take everything apart and start
>all over.
>
>O.K. you can stop laughing now.
>
>Allan Weidenheimer
>72 1210 Pickup

Love it! I spend an inordinate amout of time wishing I had a 2 and a half
year old, and an equal amount of time being glad that the little ones who
come around our house can always be sent home with their parents. My son,
who Allan saw pictures of on my web site, and who now runs a major shop,
always woke up hours before we his parents and we'd find the covers off the
electrical outlets, the outlets themselves removed, and usually a table
knife with ugly black marks and chunks missing from its nose. We ended up
buying an old American Motors "American" (I think it was called) and
putting it in our car port and letting him loose on it. He was about 3, and
when lunch time came, his mother would go out , reach down into the engine
compartment and pull this little black creature out, clean him up and feed
him, then put him down for a nap, and back to his car. I have to admit he
never got it put back together, but he got some amazing parts off that car.
Best investment I ever made.
John

John Hofstetter a.k.a. Ol'Saline, who's been a lot of places none of us is
allowed to go anymore and that's a real tragedy, and who to quote the
senator from Texas, "has more guns than he needs but not as many as he
wants"
79 Scout Terra with 8000 lb. Warn Winch, Detroit Locker in rear and limited
slip in front, 4" Trailmaster lift kit, Holley Electronic Fuel Injection,
Mallory Unilite Distributor                                  MSD ignition
"It's a legend", but it's too darn long and too darn wide sometimes to go
where I ask it to go.

National Rifle Association Life Member   California Rifle and Pistol
Association
Blue Ribbon Coalition                    Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group             MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators  Life Member