Re: ihc-digest V5 #91

Well my fellow scouters I can say that in the past 10 years that I have been
part of the IH world, I will miss it dearly.  I am afraid that I have become
converted and recently bought a Jeep Scrambler!  :^(  I know it's a sin but,
after countless trys to get a new IH I would be happy with, I found that us
IH'ers are sometimes all to busy with life in general.  So it's with great
sorrow I say good buy for now....so long and happy scout'n...

Steve Tucker
X-vice president Just Scout'n Around, KS
Once owner:
74 tera - 6 cil
65 Scout 4 cil
61 Scout 4 cil
74 Scout II 6 cil
73 Scout II 345
77 SS II.......Thanks 4X4 Power I always wanted to be in a mag!!!
 and a few others too.....

PS:  Scout Anything less is just a car!... But if you have to drive a
car....make it a Jeep!....Did I say that?????

PSS: Rick, Scot...Thanks my friends!