Re: ihc-digest V5 #91

JSTScoutn <JSTScoutn@domain.elided> scribbled in the sand:

>So it's with great
>sorrow I say good buy for now....so long and happy scout'n...

Steve!!!  Don't do this to yourself!  There *is* help man.  Why didn't you
come to us when you first had the J**p urgings... we would have been glad to
help you in your time of crisis.  We're here for you.  We've all heard the
evil siren's call of the J**p at one time or another in our lives, but with
the support of friends we manage to avoid the temptation of being drawn to our
almost certain destruction.

Quick... who lives near Steve?  We need to grab him and get him into
deprogramming fast.  It might still not be to late to save his soul from
eternal damnation.

But then on the other hand... more spare parts for the rest of us! <grin>

Good luck Steve,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |