Slow Heat and Thermostats

I want to toss in my 2-cents worth from recent experience with one of my
other vehicles (not International).  One evening while driving home from
work, I noticed that the temperature guage was registering extremely low.
After acquiring a thermostat and removing the old one, it turned out that
the brass thermostat bracket actually broke so the thermostat would not
close at all.  This all by way of suggesting that the thermostat may be
defective or missing.

- Allan

1973 1110 Travellall