pressure switches

>Unloader valve            Grainger          5A703          $8.60 ea
>Pressure switch           Grainger          5B419          $13.65 ea

Thanks for the laundry list, John. Looking at the pressure switches in
Grainger, I see that part #2FG79 is the same spec's as your 5B419 with an
additional feature of 'unloader'. Wouldn't that perform the same function
as the seperate unloader valve?

It seems my next question may have answered the first. I didn't see a
seperate check valve listed, but looking at the description for the 5A703
unloader valve I see 'Eliminates the need for pressure switch unloader and
receiver check valve'. Altough it doesn't specifically say so, I'm assuming
there is a check valve in this unit.

If I've got this right, one could use a pressure switch w/unloader and
check valve combo, OR a pressure switch with a combined unloader check
valve. Correcto?

Also, any thoughts on a circuit breaker/fuse value for the 12v supply?

Jim