Electrical!

Electrical problems of a Scout II

I've notice a while back many people were talking about electrical
problems they were having.  I myself have been taking the dash on and
off for the last 3 weeks, becaus of assorted lights that either stay on
or won't come back on once the dash is replaced!  It was driving me
crazy!!!  It would work when torn down then pop the guages back in screw
them down and nothing, or they wouldn't go out!!!

MY problem turns out is on the fire wall main electrical plug, for what
ever reason? it turns out most of the wires when shook will make what
ever they are attached to go on and off!  I got another (good looking)
wire harness from the junk yard and will be replacing it this weekend if
the weater holds.  If your dash is like your blinking lights on your
tree you may want to check this option...

Ed Kraus
Hey I'm just trying to keep the thing together,
maybe even drive some day!  :)