Re: Super soaker

>I am personally getting more than a little annoyed at pedestrians who walk
>into the crosswalk against a no walk light arrogantly expecting a whole
>slew of cars to sit there with a green light and wait for them. (Southern
>California)
>
>I think a compressor powered super soaker would do the trick.

It would also do double duty as a hydraulic cutting device.  Maybe there's a
really large boulder that's fallen in the middle of your favorite trail..
cut it in half and make things more interesting. :)

Actually.. a local club member was commenting that he took his Scout to the
car wash (an 800?) and hit it with the pressure washer to get off the mud
he'd picked up (he was mud dragging), when he put the high pressure water
right through the fender.. thus ended the attempt to wash his Scout.  :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs