Re: Durabak

>Dear Durabak ponderers:
>
>I did a little research on the stuff a few months back.  Was all set to
>apply to the '79 Traveler, before it turned into parts via a little

Roger,

Thanks!  Exactly what I was looking for!  So, figure $200 for the Durabak to
cover a typical Scout II (I don't think my 100" Scout II has *that* much
less area to cover.. what, 4'x18" and 18" x 6' (sides).. wild guesses).

I could also use the left overs for other items.. like my rollbar feet (plan
to go up a few inches on the legs, and the mounting plates, so I have
Durabak to Durabak on the floor where the 'bars bolt up)

How big is the bulk discount, and what is the shelf life?

What's the damage on the Xyletone (?) mentioned for the cleaning process?

Did they recommend taking it to bare metal (didn't in the article)?

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout II

Now, do I do just ONE, or both Scouts??