4bbl intake and carb for sale

     In an effort to clean out some space in my garage, I stumbled
across a
     4 barrel intake and carb (holley, I forget the #) off of a 392,
that I
     won't be needing.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  I think I

     paid $100 for it, so that is what I'm asking.  I can deliver it if
     you're between Dallas, TX and Wichita, KS. (I'm headed to KS for
Xmas,
     and hopefully to meet Marvin Peterson to show him my truck that
     weekend)

     I will ship, if you pay shipping.  It weighs a ton, and I don't
know
     what UPS's limits are, so ...........

     Jeff Gann
     jeff_gann@domain.elided