In dog years, we're all dead.

     Even though I must sadly sell my truck to cover the sins of a
     relative, I have enjoyed reading the digest(and occasionally
     responding with my $.02).  The prompt and courteous (not to mention

     knowledgeable) responses to my sometimes inane questions, have
     endeared me to the digest and those who subscribe.  I have tried to

     visit each and everyone's web page, trolled through the FAQ (which
     continually gets better and better), and traded with those
companies
     who support the IH community (at least those who get a "thumbs up"
     from the digest members).  Whether you're 18 or 80, it really makes
no
     difference.  I'm closing in on the big scary 40 next year, but
still
     feel 18 in my head. (the mirror is not so kind)  ;)

     I am going to try to attend Tulare and the Rocky Mountain Roundup
next
     year, even though I'll be IH-less.  And, will look forward to
meeting
     those I have corresponded with.  Here's to everyone a hearty Merry
     Christmas, Happy Hannakah, or whatever you celebrate these
holidays,
     and the best wishes for a fantastic new year.

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef