Re: ihc-digest V5 #77

<<<I can't remember who it was that had the overheating condition in Las
Vegas?  I think it sounds like your fan clutch is bad too!  Symptom: heat in
waiting traffic.  Cause:  Fan clutch is not pulling air through the rad at
idle.
Mine used to spin for at least a few seconds after I shut the motor off.  Not
any more.>>>

I'm the one from Vegas...and the fan clutch is brand new (I switched to the
bolt-on type).  In fact, my entire cooling system, including the radiator is
brand new.  It just can't seem to handle temps in excess of 110 with the A/C
on...  Someone suggested to check timing, and I'm doing that.  I'll let you
know the results.

Chris