Exhaust Cost - Napa (Dan Nees)

Dan:

Forgive me, but I've got to ask: What did the NAPA pipes cost?

When I was trying to do my exhaust "on the cheap" I went to NAPA. They
couldn't get me the complete exhaust to start with. But, the parts they
could get, which were 75% complete, including pre-bent pipe sections and
mufflers, were well over $450!

The muffler shops were quoting me that for a custom job and I wouldn't
have to use up my own time doing it!

Eventually, as I've posted before, I found a small local shop that did
mufflers on back based on stock patterns for $220.

Tom Harais
'76 Terra 304/727