Re: One Points

{snip great story]
>I look at my friend and snap, "you've got to be kidding!". Visions of
>what could of happened begin playing in my mind. As I take one last look
>in the rear view mirror, I note that the two girls in the Honda haven't
>moved yet and a line of cars is starting to build behind them.

And that, Tom, reminds me that I have a set of Smittybilt SC88 front roll
cages sitting in my garage waiting for me to install 'em... on second
thought, I wonder where I can rent a welder tonight...

*shiver*

-Tom (who really should put one of the cages into his '77 ASAP) Mandera
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout II