Legos..?

>BTW exactly how old is Tom that everyone is calling him a kid?  Personally
I'll
>always be a kid, because I refuse to grow up, though the other Engineers
appear
>to never grow up either.  I still hold that any child given Lego bricks as a
>child is destined to be an engineer?  Anyone refute this?

I'm a little younger n' you.. 21.  I'm the youngun 'round here at work..

I didn't have Legos.. we bought into Lock-blocks (didn't have an Atari.. but
we had an Intellivision.. )  And I was on my way to an EE degree until 2
years ago (company twisted my arm to come to work and they'd pay school..
but no EE only CS offered in Helena..)

So.. there IS some merit to your theory, Joel!

-Tom