Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:57:48 -0500
From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
Subject: exaughst or lack there of

I have dual pipes on my 345. I bought the NAPA pipe kit and bolted them
right on. Since this is New Jersey and the truck is a 79 I put two
catalythic converters on in place of the mufflers and added resonnators
at the end. It is essentially straight pipes and sounds GREAT. Very
aggressive.  Although the State Trooper who pulled me over on the way
back from the shore at 2:00 A.M. didn't think so.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
Have a Happy Holiday and a Safe New Year.