Terra Top To CO.

I will be visiting family in Colorado over the holidays and would be willing to haul down a complete Terra top w/bulkhead and windows (still in the doors). I will part with all this stuff for $300.00 or trade for a winch mount bumper that fits a 77 SS II.
I plan on being in Leadville Dec.21-24 and in Boulder Dec. 25-29.
I am In Lander Wyoming.
Give me a call at 307-332-1416 (work) or 307-332-4480 (home) before Friday.
 I have other parts from a 77 Terra (hood, heater motor,
windshield wiper motor, etc.) just call or e-mail soon if you need something.
Route down and back is mostly on Highway 287 but thats subject to change and weather.
Willy
Email direct as I will un-subscribe for the holidays.