Road Trip

I'm still planning on road tripping to Colorado from San Diego. Probably
taking the car for financial reasons (2.5 better gas milage times 2000
miles = a big savings). I still have room for some smaller items
(intake/exhaust manifold size) if anyone needs something moved.

There is still a small chance that I'll take the Scout. I'll know by
Friday.  If so, is the scout owner's directory up and running? If i take
the Scout , it be nice to stop by and visit folks along the way.  Plus be
nice to know if I breakdown, there is someone scoutwise nearby.

The route:

Leaving Sunday or Monday the 21st or 22nd:

15 north to 40 thru Flagstaff, Winslow and Gallup NM.  North on the 666
to Shiprock, east on the 64 to the 550 thru Durango, Silverton and
finally to Ouray.

Return the 27th:

550 South to the 544 thru Bloomfield to the 44 down to Abluquerque. South
on the 25 to the 10 to Tucson. Then 10 to the 8 to San Diego.

If I can help anyone let me know.  And if you are on the route and want
to talk scout, lets talk!

Kendude