This is a repeat, but Truck owners please read

Hi all,  I know most of you folks around here are scouties, but thats probably
only because you can't find a pick up....Just kidding guys! :-0  Anyway this
is for all of you who have IHC pickups. I truly believe I own one of the best
looking IHC pick-ups in existence and thought wouldn't it be great to find
more and make a calender showing the best of the best.  I would like to begin
collecting pics now in order to have a calendar ready for 1999.  I am not in
this to make money, just to find the best looking pick-ups around.  I figure
the finished product will be available for less than $10 to cover printing and
mailing and will let the digest know when they are done.  This is what I need
from you:  A picture of your truck in .JPG image format please.  Any info you
would like printed about your truck...i.e.  Your name, make, model, and year,
maybe a little history of the truck, running gear, you know the stuff.  A
mailing address as well as an e-mail ( in case of file problems ).  Sorry
scout owners, but I am limiting this to pick-ups as the nice ones seem to be
rare and there's enough scout stuff out there already.
All of the stuff before this was sent in the original message, this part is
new.  All right scouters, I got your messages and I know there are a lot more
of you than us pick-up guys but you still can't be in this one.  As for you
pick-up owners (I also consider T-alls in this) whats the deal?  I got 3
yet complete (thanks Jeff but it still doesn't work).  Is it possible that I
have the only good looking IH pickup in existence?  No, I don't think so.  I
saw a pretty nice 2X4 low rider somewhere once.    Where have all the good
ones gone?  I really am at a loss here guys.  Send me something to work with.
Lets show off a little.  Prove to these scout guys that the pickups are the
real classics.  OK maybe I am being a little extreme but I really want to see
these other trucks that have been saved from the junkyard,  I can't be the
only one.  Enough begging and whining from me.
Brian 1965 D1200 (now its 4X4) "The Taxi"
Ask and I'll send a pic of the best looking IH Truck I've ever seen!
Send pics and info to   BBBBBrian@domain.elided