Case/IH logo retiring?

Dear IH folks,

I recently inquired with one of our company reps about purchasing a Case/IH
branded radio system for my Scout.  David informed me (much to my horror)
that Case will be absorbing the Case/IH branded equipment into the Case
product line! Does anyone out there know anything contradictory to this?  I
want to use Case/IH logos on the new replacement parts going into my Scout
where I can (I do work at a Case dealer, after all...) and I felt that this
might be worth passing along to the Digest.

Thanks,
Denni Feagins
'73 Scout II/V-304/TF727/Dana 20