Re: re-Hi-volume water pump

I don't know whether the stock system flows too fast or too slow.. but
remember that EITHER is bad.  Flow the water through the engine TOO fast,
and 1) it won't absorb much heat and 2) won't dissipate much when it goes
through the rad.

OTOH, if it goes too slow it'll grab so much heat it'll boil the water (or
at least make the Antifreeze really hot), but move too slowly to effectively
transfer that heat to the rad.

My $0.02.. too much of a good thing isn't good.. (I wish it weren't so!)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs