Opps!

IH all,

I had a little problem the other day. I was driving to my dads house
about 15 miles away.  Got on the freeway and I thought that my rear diff
was making a loud noise. It increased when I applied more throttle and
decreased when I let up. This was at speeds up to about 70 or 75.  Well
when I got there, I found that I left the tranny in 2nd! DOH!! It is the
727 auto obviously.  Anyone have an idea of how many rpms my poor 345 was
turning? I have 31x10.5 tires and 3.07 gears. I've had no problems since
and assume that I got away lucky this time.

Ken