Motor Mount

Yes, 'tis I, the question man, here once again to pick your brains on yet
another option in my IH collecting plans.  I think I mentioned that I'm
going to look at a '67 T'all this week-the same guy that has the '67
right-hand-drive Scout-and the owner tells me that it has a bad or broken
motor mount.  How much of a PIA is this going to be.  Can your basic good
welder figure something out for this, or is it terribly precise or
problematic.  He says it drives, but that it doesn't hold real well when
engaging or disengaging the clutch, as I would expect.  Outside of that,
the only thing wrong with it is supposed to be a freeze plug that has some
minor seepage/leakage coming from it.
Also, on the Postal Scout, are those auto trannies good at highway speed?
I don't need to do 165 like some of you out there, but drop the "1" off the
front, and I'd like to be able to cruise around those speeds.
Thanks again to all for your input and patience.

J.M. Shaw, II

'68 T'all
'73 Scout II
'66 Dodge Monaco