Electric fans

IH all,

This a Tom Mandera thought process so bear with me. <bg>  It is my
understanding that the 304/345/392 have excellent cooling
systems...except at low rpm/high torque situations.  Like when I'm
crawling along through the desert.  Moving more air across the radiator
doesn't seem to be the answer.  Seems like it would make more sense to
move more water through the engine.  What about some kind of axuilary
water pump? or maybe a larger pulley for the water pump? Tom, John Landry
any comments? Does anyone make something like this? Am I way off base?

Ken