more questions again

I just brought the Scout home. After looking the truck over in the
darkening light and reviewing the paper work I found that it is a 71 not
a 72. It does indeed have a T-18 4 speed. The 3.73 axle in the back is a
power lok. The truck was bought from some one in Montana about 4 years
ago. I was wondering if it was one of us. It is Putred Green (technical
color 102s 4394yl). The guy who bought it lived in around Bozeman or
Belgrade, Montana.
   1. Can the clutch be adjusted? I have a service manual just don't
feel like getting it.
   2. How. I wish I had read all the Manual postings for the last year
now.
   3. Will a power steering box drop right in?
   4. How about the power booster for the brakes?
   5. This is the 3rd Scout II I've bought. Does anyone have the
original jack thet was located in the engine compartment? ThreeScouts no
jack in any of them.
   6. The line set ticket has some things I can't figure out. What is a
24 J GEMMER W/ JT COL? It says SCOUT II 12 C PROTOTYPE what does that
mean?
   Sorry I've been talking alot but when you  think you know your Scout
pretty good there is always something different  comes up.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
Have a Happy Holiday and a Safe New Year.