Leaks

>The door seals run on a lip and just pull off.Why does one need to run
>the door seals with the top off?With the top off the seals do not help
>wind noise or offer any rain protection.
>Just seems to me that you don't need two sets of door seals.
>OK what an I missing here ?
>
>                           Have Fun!
>                           Dennis,
>                           75II,345,727,ac

Dennis,
	I cut my door seals for to retain the seals while in convertable mode
not for wind protection but just to keep the doors from rattlin' off the
hinges.  I dont worry about a couple drops of rain through the firewall,
sunroof, or windshield.  There are no rugs to hold the moisture, plus I'm
pretty sure I won't melt.;)
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20