Leaks and such

Have to admit I've never attempted to catalog all the leaks in the
Travelalls..everything dries out eventually ;). I figure driving a T-all is
a lot like sitting in your living room(from a comfort standpoint), and you
wouldn't expect your living room to be water tight at highway speeds, would
you? Of course the lower edge of the dogleg windshield in all the trucks
from '57 through '68 is a perfect spot for leaks(that's what those streaks
in the dash are), 3M makes a good windshield install sealer, probably have
to get it at an auto body supply.

Jim
who's in real trouble for missing someone off the Bindertown U.S.A.
directory

1954 Farmall Cub (Boo Boo)