Flat Towing AGAIN!

Just wanted to double check that to flat tow my '86 M1008 1 1/4 ton
Chevy 4x4 is the same procudure that I do my Scouts. I lock in hubs,
Xfer in neutral, ATrans in Park. BTW, the "Moose" has a NP208 with
Corporate 14 (with Detroit) and Dana 60 in front. Please hurry, as I'm
"leaving" for Colorado Springs at 0500 in morning (Friday)

Thanks in advance...

--
--Scot
SmClayton@domain.elided