leaks

O.K.  I'll admit it my 79 leaks a litlle. When it was in the mu d puddle
that took out my transmision the water poured in under the door through
that big hole in the floor. And, since my body mount under the door
doesn't exist the door sags so the door won't shut with the weather
striping in so without the weather stripping the rain leaks down the
window and door onto the floor. Which isn't a problem because of the
hole in the floor! So, as long as I'm not sitting in a deep mud puddle
the hole in the floor keeps the floor from rusting out from trapped
moisture!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
Have a Happy Holiday and a Safe New Year.