PLEASE HELP???

I have a 1974 Scout II with a inline 6 258 AMC Engine

I just found out that my Intake and exhaust Manifods are SHOT....
I can't seem to get home in time to call any Scout Shops I get up for
work at 5:30 am  and get home around 6:30pm.  Does anyone know where I
can get a 2 part intake and exhaust maniflod for a Inline 6 258 AMC
and how much it will be.

I understand from past help that the AMC 258 engine is the same as the
Jeep motors so does that mean the Manifolds are too??? or just engine
parts???

Please let me know I'm waiting daily for binder books to send me the
shop manual...  I guess a parts book will come in handy where is santa
at?