Re: ihc-digest V5 #54

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, ihc-digest wrote:

> Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 21:07:31 -0500
> From: Ed Kraus <Edkraus@domain.elided>
> Subject: Where do I get stuff Chromed???
>
> I'm still looking for someone or some place that can Re-Chrome
> small parts such as my hood ornimant I added to my Scout its an
> Olsmoblie Rocket orniment  (rocket plane)  its about a foot long by 6"
> inches.

Ed,

Go to a large independant news stand.  Go to its motorcycle section.

Look for national mags for people who buy/sell/restore classic
motorcycles.  One of which I recall is named *Walneks* (can't remember
correct spelling).

In such mags you'll find ads for companies who do small plating jobs.

Hope this helps.

Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided