Scout 800 wanted...

All this talk of Scout 800's(wipers, mostly)reminds me I'm still looking
for an 800 project. I really don't care what shape it's in short of rusted
to pieces, but here's the catch: it needs to have been originally equipped
with one of the AMC 6's(232,258). Cheap would be nice, and I might even
trade for a IH 4x4 pickup project, or a 392, or ?. While I'm wishing, maybe
in a western state with a patient seller?;)

Jim