Exhaust Question???

Ed,
I got a new exhaust system put on my '84 Mazda over the summer.  It was
complete from the manifold on back.  The total cost was right at $170.
Mind you this is for a 4-cyl engine, with one muffler, lifetime warr.  If
you are putting on a dual exhaust system on your Scout, I would say that
$170 is a VERY good price, as long as you are getting a warranty, and you
can trust the shop.  Anyway, hope this helps.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - "Sweet Machine"
1965 Scout 80 - parts
Don't like to claim the Mazda, I just drive it until I get the "Sweet
Machine" road ready/legal