Re:800 wipers and others too!

Terry wrote:
<Subject: 800 wiper plea

<Been a while and we have some new folks so I thought I'ld post my well
worn
<query:
<Anybody got a slick, affordable way to retrofit electric wipers into a
1970
<model 800, vacuum wipers in the cowl, not at the top. Thanks, my
looking so

I am working with New Port Engineering who makes retro wipers/motors and
delays for street rods.  All of you who might be interested in a mew
motor or just a good quality wiper delay give him a call.  Bob at
314-239-1698.

The more people that contact him the faster he may develop IH friendly
parts.

Rob Marks  robmar@domain.elided
NW Binders Pres.