152 and 304 power upgrades?

I was raking leaves today when something hit me: This may be an old idea,
but... Many are familiar with using 345 heads on a 392. Someone had mentioned
using 304 heads on a 345 not too long ago as well. What about using 266 heads
on a 304 or 152? Are they compatible. Should yeild a decent power increase if
so, right? How much of an increase have head swappers here on the digest
noticed? I think this should be a compatible swap, as I remember reseach to
show that the 304 and 345 were bored versions of the same block as the 266. Is
this true?
I've also begun to wonder about cam swaps. Crane Cams makes a few performance
cams for the 304 and 345, right? Will these cams work with the 152. How much
do shops charge to change a cam. Can only 1 cam be purchased from Crane? Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80