Stickers

I have read several good suggestions for sticker design.  The problem is
that most suggestions are for a Scout in the sticker.  I think most list
members have Scouts but many have other IHC trucks.  I would think that the
number of Travelalls is close behind Scouts then the remainder are a
mixture of pickups.  To reflect that the sticker should show something like
the Man on the tractor IH design as the predominate feature.

Don Bowen			Senior Software Engineer
Valley Center, CA		Virtual Integrators
donb@domain.elided			Don.bowen@domain.elided

http://www.users.cts.com/crash/d/donb