Re: Stickers

This may have been discussed already (I don't read all the digests) but,
the offroad mailing list went through the same process last year.  They
had a company in Olympia WA. produce the stickers.  Everyone from
the list seemed happy with the results.

The procedure they used:

1) Get volunteers to submit art/sticker ideas.
2) Post them to a web site.
3) List members vote on the idea they like best.
4) Get a sticker company to produce the sticker.

As I remember, the sticker producer needed to know approx. how many would
be needed.  This effected pricing and whether or not they would even
bother with the job.  So, after the sticker design was agreed upon, people
would have to commit to a minimum number of stickers.

- Steve Gerhardt, Bothell WA.