new magazine

Coming in the new year APV PUBLISHING will be introducing a new CANADIAN
four wheel drive magazine. The focus will be on the sport and events held
coast to coast.I would like to extend the opportunity to those canadian
enthusiasts to recieve one of a limited number of free subsciptions by
taking part in a survey to help us decide on content.if you belong to a
club please indicate so in your response as your club may be recieving a
bulk mailing in january. if your club is not on our mailing list and you
wish it to be please let me know, i will check my files and update them.so
please send us your full mailing address and e-mail and we will mail you a
survey in january
 HAPPY WHEELING
Albert Vandervelde
APV PUBLISHING INC
3026 Glennan rd
Victoria BC Canada
E-mail apvpublishing@domain.elided
fax: (250) 478-8803

 as a four wheeler and a admirer of four wheel and sport utility i am
mourning the loss of a true four wheel enthusiast and i wish phill the best
of luck.