Re: stickers

>on the digest. So I'ld offer the suggestion of the standard black and red
>IH logo with maybe the word digest inside the horizontal part or the

Terry,

The more I think about it, the more I was leaning to something similar,
though putting the address inside the I-on-H logo was something I missed..

Scott Satterlund / Howard Pletcher, could someone inquire about the
legality?  Could we get a special "club use" waiver on the logo or something?

-Tom