stickers

Tom thought:

>Some action on the Offroad Digest a week ago about a member's Jeep being
>in one of the 4x4 rags with an "ORD" sticker in the windshield (rumored
>to be the first sighting of the sticker in print), along with John Landry
>/ Steve Young / Alan W. / myself and others at the NW Binder Roundup
>trying to identify ourselves as "IHC-Digest Members" got to me to thinkin'...
>
>Mebbe we need an "official" sticker.. bumper sticker, window logo, or
>patch.  I know Scouts West has a window sticker, and a few others have
>similar items.. what about a "generic" IHC-Digest sticker?
>
>Hmm.. maybe something like the NWBinder logo of the big 4x4 Scout..
>
>Or.. heh.. a Scout and a Farmall in a game of tug-o-war..
>
>Then again.. a Farmall w/ a plow.. running over an Explorer (or your SUV
>of non-choice)

Probably a good idea, I would suggest though that it be kept to IH globally
and not use Scouts, Scout IIs T'alls or whatever since we seem to have
everything from guns to refrigerators to Whatever being collected by folks
on the digest. So I'ld offer the suggestion of the standard black and red
IH logo with maybe the word digest inside the horizontal part or the
address in there. The Jeep List used a simple "Jeep-l" with the address
with the subscription info, Off Road digest developed a 4x4 computer
character as a couple examples I'm familiar with.

My $.02