Stickers, tires, gears, ...

        I asked about this earlier and haven't really gotten anything
definitive.  Does anyone out there know of, or where I could look for a tailgate
panel for a '75 T'all?  It's the one on the inside.  I'd like to coat one with
Rhino Lining instead of slipping on mine when it's cold/damp/windy,etc.

        Also  I looked in a few yards around here and found the vacuum
diaphragms for the AC flap and Heater core vent flap that were vacuum operated.
Ended up getting 3 and I'm proud to say: "I HAVE HEAT!"  It's a pleasure.  No
more fogged windows, cold steering wheel, chattering teeth.  Picked them up
yesterday and installed it in the parking lot of the yard.  Actually cozy in
there now.  A pleasure.  They have 3 pickups and 2 T'alls with the whole body
and alot of the interiors.  Many doors, and fenders in addition to the little
trinkets, window cranks, door handles, guages, axles, etc.  Anyone need anything
for a 70 or later P'up or T'all?  Lemme know, or call Mission Auto Parts at
(520)574-0360.

Just keeping an eye out.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.

Tom,

        Who's who and in which magazine?  I have the 4wh & Off-road from April?
Seems to have the IH thing in it, is that the one?  I like the idea of a generic
sticker without a hostname.com on it.  The only reason that the domains always
change and the stirckers don't.  "IHC Digest around a picture of a
Scout/T'all/80/800/Farmall, etc?"  How about a little spot of each?

        There's got to be enough of a following to get this done.  I'm sure
people wouldn't mine a few dollars here or there to make it happen.