Heater box vacuum diaphragm, '75 T'all

        IH all,

                I'm trying to track down a vacuum actuator for the
     heater core vent flap under the hood of my '75 T'all.  The
     diaphragm is about 2" across, and about 3" long and resembles a
     football (American).  It has a vacuum input one side, and a 2-1/2"
     lever out the other with a 1/8" hole in the end of the lever.  It
     is a linear pull, meaning it pulls in line (co-axial) with the
     football shape.  It has two screw tabs that mount it to the side of
     the heater core box, and is made of black plastic witha steel ring
     around the center.

        Believe it or not it has gotten cold here for Tucson, Arizona.
     30's at night and 50s days.  My windows fog up and I have to use
     the A/C to unfog.  I can't get any fresh air through the heater
     core without this unit.

        If anyone can help I'd REALLY appreciate it, all the ones in the
     yards out here seem to leak vacuum.

        Thanks a bunch,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727  it was 27deg. in the truck
                this morning and I have a 40 minute commute with no
                heat!  Lord help me.