THEY'RE NOT HOT RODS*???

HUMMMMM...  Lets see.  What about a Scout 2 with a mildly built 392, 727,
3:00 gears approx., with 275-60 15" BFGs, 1500 stall.  Now imagine sitting
at the line in low-lock next to a Built Mustang, Z-28, Viper???... getting
ready to run the eigth mile.  In 4wd, can you imagine hooking up with 5000
lbs equally distributed on four tires.  One of two things would happen.  1.
Dust whatever was sitting next to you.  2.  Both drive shafts twisted in
two.  Its very unlikely all 4 tires would turn over.  Either way it would be
a show.  :)

>*THEY'RE NOT HOT RODS*???  D'oh.  Time to sell my Scout for a Chevelle..
>:-)  (well, I would sell ONE of my Scouts for a Chevelle anyhow..)
>I guess this means I should also stop drag racing Camaro's with my
>Scouts, too, huh?  (BTW, I *have* won, without turning my wheel into the
>other lane.. heh)
Todd Thomas
Hopkinsville KY