75 T'all Project Vehicle for Sale or trade

IH all,
Due to the purchase of a minivan (yuck!), by the wife's decree, I now
have my T'all project vehicle for sale.  If anyone is interested email
me directly,  it is a 2wd, 1975, Dana 60 rear end, very little rust (I
have the passenger's side quarter panel removed and have a NOS panel to
replace), I am keeping the 392 out of it (I already rebuilt it) so it
will need an engine, factory tow package, etc, etc.

Let me know, I live in middle Tennessee.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveller (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (undergoing complete renovation)
75 Travelall (undergoing complete parts scounging for the above)
Member ScouTenn
"Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds"