Blind sided by a family member

     I was in Kansas this past weekend visiting family, when I was informed
     that the family member living in my renthouse in Kansas, had fallen on
     hard times and had failed to send the mortgage company their required
     monthly payments and the mortgage company wanted their house back.
     Since this was the first I had heard of this, I was blindsided by what
     turned out to be a several thousand dollar fix.

     Needless to say, I am forced to sell my 67 travelette.  If anyone is
     interested, I am the second owner of this truck.  It has the following
     equipment;

     345 V8 (67,000 miles - actual per the previous owner)
     T-34 5spd OD transmission
     Dana 44 front diff.
     Dana 60 rear diff. w/ Powerlock
     Power steering
     Power brakes
     Factory A/C - works very well!
     Hydraulic Tilt Flatbed (I have a IH short bed, but it is the wrong one
     for this truck)
     Service Manual (new from Binderbooks, w/ binders)
     Parts Manual (new from Binderbooks, w/ binder)
     Owner's manual (I bought one from Binderbooks, but have the original
     as well)

     The truck is located in Wichita, Kansas.

     I'm asking $3,000 for it.  That's what I paid in June (which doesn't
     include the $750 I paid to have it delivered) If anyone is interested
     please e-mail me direct at jeff_gann@domain.elided or call me at
     (972)652-2871 daytime, (214)341-4303 evenings.  I can send pictures
     and more detailed information.  This is a fine old truck that sadly
     needs a new home.  Owen, looks like I won't be needing those gas tanks
     afterall.

     Jeff