Air Filter Housing Help.

This is my first shot at this, hope you can help.

Just completed putting a Carter AFB 625 CFM carb on my 345.  Got it running
and am still working on getting the transmission kickdown to work right.  The
problem i need help with is the air filter housing.  The old one won't fit,
the auto parts stores only have round ones that won't clear the coolant
outlet.  Does anyone know of another filter housing that could be obtained
from a junkyard?  The carb inlet is 5" in diameter.  Seems to be about an
inch more room above the carb than the stock carb had.  Any help would be
appreciated.
Steve Roosendaal
1976 Scout II, 345, 727, new carb!