Carb

Thanks for the info. I was not aware that dwell was a measure of the point
gap. It registered 5deg. low. So my gap is to wide, right?
      As for the carb model, I took your advise and called Holley. They have
never heard of my model# either. It must be a very rare carb indeed.:) He
said I must have looked at the casting number. I've looked at the carb from
every angle I can, without removing it. Where is the #? Any suggestions?

George H
72 Scout II
345 With unknown carburator
George Humphrey