Scouts in the Paper

While feeding some paper to the fire this evening, as usual, I started
reading it.. <grin>

I found.. *gasp*.. October 18th, 1996 edition of the Helena Independent
Record..

Front page, right smack in the middle where they usually put their
stupid photo of the day... this time titled "AUTUMN CLEANUP"

Is a photo of a red Scout II owned by Chuck Fisher of Helena, at one of
the local carwashes!

"Chuck Fisher took advantage of the warmer temperatures on Thursday to
give his rigt a good washing.  Above, Fisher cleans the gook and grime
from the engine."

No mention of the "Scout" name (it's even missing the Scout II plates on
the tailgate, but the "INTERNATIONAL" is there!)

Wow.. how'd I miss that a year ago? ;)

I'm taking it to work with me to scan it in.. I'll have it on my webpage
before long.. :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout