steering box rebuild

   It looks like I'm goinging to have to replace my lower seal on my
steering box. I know some of you just did this or have in the past. So,
tell me. What was more easy. Leaving the box on the cout or aking it
off. Where did you get the kit and what was the rebuld kit number. And,
should I do the whole box or just replace the seal? Any advice would be
aprecciated. Thanks.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EX                              (Extreme Rust)