fuel tank but no fuel

I put my 32 gallon tank on the other day and get no fuel out.  I've
checked everything (8 gallons of fuel to proper vent and no kinked
lines) and can't find anything.  I was hoping maybe somebody would have
some insite before I have to drop the tank.  I put a washer pump on the
outlet of the tank and got nothing, it acts like the pickup isn't down
far enough.  This wouldn't make me very happy as that would mean that I
can't use a 1/4 of the tank.
Any thoughts would be helpfull.

Mark